- Post Date:June 17, 2021
- Views 166
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Our client in the Mining Sector seeks applications from qualified, experienced and self- driven candidates for the Ambulance Technician position.
PURPOSE OF POST
The Ambulance technicians works as part of an emergency team alongside paramedics, responding to emergency calls. They treat patients at the scene of an accident or their home, and decide if they should be transferred to hospital.
- Ensures adequate service operation from the place of illness/ injury for further management.
- Operates the mine ambulance effectively.
- Carries out basic life support services and to ensure recovery of patience.
- Participates in the health emergency alertness.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations.
- Evaluates and treats all injuries and illness in an efficient and professional manner within the management of the Covid -19 pandemic in line with ministry of health protocol.
EDUCATION QULIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015, 9001:2015 and 45001:2018.
- Valid Ambulance technician practicing licence.
- Life support certificate.
- Ambulance Technician Course.
- A clean class 4 driver’s licence.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a mine or an industrial clinic as Ambulance Technician
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] and to [email protected] or to [email protected]
Head Hunters International