Agroecology Pool of Trainers
- Post Date:April 5, 2022
- Views 525
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Fambidzanai Permaculture Centre (FPC) is registered under the Zimbabwe Institute of Permaculture (ZIP) as a local Private Voluntary Organization (PVO number 12/92). It is governed by a board of trustees. Fambidzanai works towards achieving a food secure Zimbabwe that depends on sustainable land-based food systems (agroecology / permaculture). The training is supplemented by practical demonstrations illuminating the ecological and economic viability of permaculture at the station. Creating, enhancing, and facilitating market opportunities for farmers’ produce remains a key mandate of the organization. It is upon this background that the pressure has mounted for human resources to serve the demand that FPC wishes to create a pool of agroecology trainers. Basing on the above status, we are inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to submit applications for the above mentioned pool.
Please note that this is not a full time job, trainers service will be required as and when need arises. Issues to do with working conditions, remuneration will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
- Conducting training in agroecology / permaculture / organic farming;
- Marketing centre activities particularly courses on offer;
- Preparing narrative report for activities done;
- Reporting to the Training Coordinator.
- Basic Certificate in Agroecology;
- Diploma in Agroecology / Permaculture;
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or related discipline is an added advantage;
- Track experience in agroecology with least a minimum 2 years’ experience of practicing or working with the community;
- Ability to communicate in English and other vernacular languages spoken in Zimbabwe.
Applicants to submit half -page motivational letter and curriculum vitae either by email or by hand delivered to the address below. Emails to be sent to [email protected] copy [email protected] or hand in to:
Fambidzanai Permaculture Centre,
4 Dovedale Road,
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Related Jobs (9)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time