- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 668
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
A vacancy has arisen within Business Banking Department for a qualified and Experienced Agribusiness Manager.
The incumbent should be able to build, manage and support the Bank’s Agribusiness Banking portfolio by ensuring optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation through identifying specialized Agribusiness solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop annual Agribusiness product plan that addresses customer needs.
- Leads Relationship Officers, supervises team and individual performance, ensures quarterly monthly and weekly targets are met.
- Performs regular customer visits and keeps abreast with developments in the Agribusiness sector.
- Responds to customer queries and issues and addresses them within 12 hours.
- Conducts regular Agribusiness portfolio reviews with clients to ensure optimum value and client retention.
- Loan management, provide full analysis of risks, assessing the merits of all applications for facilities based on analytical judgment of the proposal
- First degree in Agriculture and any other qualification in Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Marketing or Banking coupled with at least 5 years’ experience in a financial sector.
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to: [email protected] with the title, Agribusiness Manager clearly written in the subject line by Friday the 13th of May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.