- Post Date:June 1, 2022
- Views 807
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Our client in Real Estate Development is looking to for an Administrator to join their growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement day to day administrative operations and create operational systems
- Submission of reports, updates and feedback and ordering stock
- Co-ordinate records of maintenance history and ensure that cyclical maintenance jobs are maintained up to date
- Monitor contractors and Suppliers invoices for day-to-day and cyclical Maintenance jobs
- Assist in creating a database for each property bringing together documentation of construction and guarantees, drawings, operations manuals etc.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services such as cleaning and maintenance, security services and alarm system
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Basic Accounting skills are an added advantage
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role preferably in a property industry
- Must be between 27 – 38 years of age
- Self-driven , results oriented and good administrative and organisational skills,
- Effective time management with the ability to pan and manage priorities, meeting weekly and monthly deadlines and proficiency with MS Office products.
Eligible and interested candidates are invited to send their application letters with detailed Curriculum vitae and copies of all academic certificates clearly indicating the job being applied for to [email protected] and copy [email protected] by 4 June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship