Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:July 29, 2021
- Views 637
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand & ensure Corporate Governance is observed at his/her level & to oversee administrative operations
- Design, plan and implement projects for the college that bring revenue for the school to make it self-sufficient.
- Report to the Director and to the board, providing insights and strategic advice.
- Develop and implement business plans to improve gross incomes and cost- efficiency.
- Learn and understand well the college policies and to ensure that these college policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated, trained sufficiently and adhered to.
- Train staff and Students on the school policies.
- Assess, manage and resolve problems. -Suggesting developments
- Impart the college vision to employees and students.
- Preparation of school financial budgets and continuous monitoring of the annual budget to ensure that revenues/ sales targets are met.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and annual reports and presenting them to the Chairman of the Board.
- Degree/Masters/MBA in business, agribusiness, marketing or relevant field
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Verifiable experience in the implementation of successful projects in agriculture and general business.
- Experience in working with students, senior staff, employees, stakeholders, the board and ability to use all available resources
- Excellent communication and negotiation. Well groomed.
- Mature and proactive
- A strong Christian Background
If interested please send CVs to [email protected]
Related Jobs (76)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy