- Post Date:February 2, 2021
- Views 454
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Type Of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Zimbabwe Health Interventions is a not-for-profit human development organisation which is registered as a Trust under the Zimbabwe Deeds Registries Act (Chapter 20:05). ZHI’s mission is to develop and deliver innovative and sustainable high impact integrated health interventions with local communities while working with and strengthening existing institutions.
Under the direction of the Administrative Officer, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of administrative, procurement, and logistical services to the Harare National Office
Receives and records procurement requests from technical teams; Sends out requests for quotations (RFQ’s) to vendors; Conducts bid analysis on quotations received from vendors; Performs debarment checks on all vendors being considered for award of contracts; Liaises with vendors to ensure they have submitted requisite documentation for procurements to be executed; Prepares and sends out purchase orders, contracts and service level agreements (SLA’s) to vendors ensuring that they sign and send back copies as evidence of agreeing to the terms and conditions on these documents; Maintains supplier information for regularly purchased items and update management on current market conditions; Maintains up to date supplier list through requesting for new vendor additions for categories not well represented and evaluates the quality and appropriateness of suppliers; Proposes vendors for delisting from the preferred vendors list due to poor performance; Ensures timely processing of payments for vendors for goods and services rendered and makes follow up on invoices and receipts for payments made; Receives, inspects and distributes inventory to districts and staff and follows up on deliveries ensuring conformity with purchase order and invoice specifications and also making sure that relevant documents are completed and adequately signed such as goods received notes (GRN) and delivery notes (DN); Takes minutes for procurement committee and vendor assessment meetings; Updates weekly the procurement tracker; Performs routine communication, coordination and planning with requisitioners; Assists the Administrative Officer in asset verifications and updating of the asset registers; Performs any other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Knowledge of general office practices, procurement, maintenance, and administrative procedures;
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis;
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information;
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills;
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance;
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
Qualifications And Experience
- A relevant Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain Management, Administration, Management or related field;
- At least 2 years of administrative support experience especially in procurement;
- Proven experience in general administration, procurement, asset management and events coordination.
- Step 1: click here to complete the job application form.
- Step 2: Submit your CV and application letter via email [email protected] to clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
During the application process, ZHI will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment for an application to be considered. ZHI is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical handicap or financial ability.
Deadline: 05 February 2021