Administrative Assistant – Human Resources
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 451
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. IMCs’ mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. IMC has worked in Zimbabwe since 2009.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
The Administrative Assistant – Human Resources will assist the Human Resources Officer on all human resources management related activities, in accordance with International Medical Corps HR policies and procedures
- Support all HR related inquiries or requests;
- Man the reception area and manage the booking of common facilities such as the boardroom;
- Schedule meetings, interviews, events and maintain agendas and take minutes of the meetings;
- Assist with filing of documents;
- Assist with the receiving of procured goods;
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees;
- Assist with the recruitment process;
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars;
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity;
- Assist with the process of the payroll and resolve any payroll errors;
- Assist with termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration or related;
- 2 years of Administrative experience in the NGO sector;
- Exposure to Labour Law and employment equity regulations;
- Effective HR administration, people management skills , outstanding administrative and communication skills;
- Exposure to payroll practices;
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines;
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools;
- Strong organizational and time management skills; Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
To apply for any of these positions please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to [email protected] clearly stating on the email subject line the position title.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
Deadline: 31 May 2021