- Post Date:September 17, 2021
- Views 417
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
City of Harare is inviting suitable applicants for vacant positions that have arisen in its various Departments.
POSITION : ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (O&M) (1 POSITION)
GRADE : 9
LOCATION : RMB
DEPARTMENT : HUMAN CAPITAL
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and ambitious employees for appointment to the above vacant position in the Human Capital Department. The position provides incumbent with an opportunity for entry to a career in Work Study, Organization and Methods.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Ensures the collation. filing and retrieval of all Work Study reports produced by the Section.
- Tracks all reports to Council originating from the Management Services Group and the Council Resolutions arising therefrom.
- Acts as the custodian of the Section’s technical and administrative documents, tools and equipment.
- Provides field technical and administrative assistance including data processing and interpretation
- Assists the Chief O&M Analyst in the administration of the Section’s Project Gantt Chart and Sectional Performance Management System within the context of IRBM
- Compiles periodic Section performance reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Social/Behavioral Science Degree.
- At least two years’ experience in a Work Study/O&M environment.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Skills
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
A competitive salary commensurate with the post and other benefits will be disclosed to successful candidates.
NB: City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Written applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae including certified copies of relevant certificates should be clearly marked, on the envelope, the position being applied for submitted to:
The Acting Human Capital Director
P.O. Box 1680
Rowan Martin Building
OR hand delivered to:
Records Office.Basement, Room B32, Rowan Martin Building, Harare
To arrive not later than 22nd September 2021
CANVASSING WILL DISQUALIFY APPLICANTS
City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer
Related Jobs (9)
Research Consultant (SSA-9): 4 months (50 days) contract duration on October 18, 2021 Consultancy
Research Nurses and Research Assistants (Bulawayo) on October 5, 2021 Contract