- Post Date:September 17, 2021
- Views 437
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
City of Harare is inviting suitable applicants for vacant positions that have arisen in its various Departments.
POSITION : ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Garment Factory) – 1 Post
GRADE : 9
LOCATION : HEAD OFFICE
DEPARTMENT : HOUSING AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
REPORTING TO : PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above vacant position in the Production Unit (Garment Factory} of the Housing and Community Services Department.
Responsible for the administrative support to ensure a smooth flowing of operations in factory.
Key Result Areas
- Administers and co-ordinates day to day admin activities in the factory.
- Administers the incoming and outgoing of materials and accessories.
- Assists the Superintendent in task allocation and job cards administration.
- Updates the Production statistics, lead time and delivery dates.
- Assists in the development of safety and health policies and procedures of the Unit.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets, capital and revenue estimates.
- Compiles weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the Unit.
- Performs any other duties as when required within the context of the job.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 ‘O° levels including English Language and Maths/ Accounts.
- Diploma in Administration
- A Diploma in Clothing Technology with a recognized tertiary institution is an added advantage.
- Clothing Service Card showing administrative duties from a traceable organisation with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Computer Literacy
Compensation and Benefits
A competitive salary commensurate with the post and other benefits will be disclosed to successful candidates.
NB: City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Written applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae including certified copies of relevant certificates should be clearly marked, on the envelope, the position being applied for submitted to:
The Acting Human Capital Director
P.O. Box 1680
Rowan Martin Building
OR hand delivered to:
Records Office.Basement, Room B32, Rowan Martin Building, Harare
To arrive not later than 22nd September 2021
CANVASSING WILL DISQUALIFY APPLICANTS
City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer