- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 861
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Location: Country Office-Harare
AHF is an international humanitarian organization operating in Zimbabwe, collaborating with the Ministry of Health and Child Care to create centres of excellence in health. AHF is looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Zimbabwe Country Office in Harare (1). The successful candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager.
The Administrative Assistant will effectively support the Office of the Country Program Manager in achieving program goals through participation in preparation of program documents including reports and communication, receiving and dispatching mail, scheduling staff & external customer appointments, maintaining program strategic information and other records, managing the office in terms of filing, cleanliness, telephone enquiries and requisitioning for office items.
Job Description & Main Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial support in the preparation of program documents;
- Draft responses to stakeholders and ensure dispatch is made in time;
- Receive; sort communication/documents and route correspondences;
- Follow up feedback to correspondences with staff and stakeholders;
- Maintain an organized calendar of the country program manager and make preparations for important meetings;
- Schedule staff & partner appointments and provide timely feedback;
- Maintain office filing system and ensure safe custody of official documents;
- Plan and request for office consumables, and provide accountability;
- Compile country briefs/updates and draft periodical program reports for review;
- Assist operations manager in logistics and administration issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related disciplines from a recognized institution of higher learning;
- A Professional qualification in Office Administration is an added advantage plus Two (2) years’ experience in handling administrative responsibilities.
Interested candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] with a subject line Administrative Assistant – ZBW Country Office.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30 April 2021