- Post Date:June 3, 2022
- Views 918
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
The Abdullah Dzinamarira Foundation, a non-profit charity organization headquartered in Harare, aims to share hope with underprivileged and vulnerable children by ensuring access to education and basic social support services.
The Foundation seeks a highly qualified candidate to serve as an Administrative Assistant. The incumbent will provide direct administrative support to all trustees, directors, project coordinators, and staff located in Harare.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, business administration, finance, and/or experience
- A minimum of one (1) year directly related experience in an office administrative/ operations role.
- Effective writing, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Very good organization and time management skills
- Be flexible, honest, and trustworthy.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
The incumbent will have demonstrated experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. The Administrative Assistant will have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications and the ability to interact effectively with staff and management at all organizational levels.
The position is (i) contingent upon the availability of donor funding (ii) a three-month short-term contract with a possibility of renewal.
The Abdullah Dzinamarira Foundation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, religion, creed, or ethnic origin. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Related Jobs (24)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship