Administration Officer x 5
- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 510
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following positions that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – REGION 1 x 2; REGION 2; REGION 3 & FORBES X 2 – LEVEL 9 (5 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consolidate and recommend the Authority’s fleet and other assets requirements annually
- Manage vehicle, security, maintenance, insurance and any other administration contracts annually
- Ensure equitable distribution and optimal utilization of assets within the Authority.
- Monitor re-order and the economic order levels for stocks
- Monitor repairs and maintenance of assets and estates
- Make recommendations for assets disposals in line with the Public Procurement & Disposal of Public Assets Act (CAP 22: 23)
- Management of the assets register and ensures constant updates thereof
- Procurement of goods and services in line with the Public Procurement & Disposal of Public Assets Act (CAP 22:23) and procedures
- Negotiate service level agreements with suppliers of goods and services ad hoc.
- Ensure that stock counts are done in line with the procedures
- Supervise the distribution of stock items to end users
- Supervise the receipt of goods into stores and ensures adherence to the receipt procedures
- Inspect authority’s vehicles, assets, land and immovable properties and ensures they are in good condition
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Packages.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is innovative and analytical
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Business Studies/Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent.
- Masters’ degree in Business Administration or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Estates, Assets, Stores, Procurement and Fleet Management is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Administration
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 16 August 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
ZIMRA is an equal opportunity employer.