- Post Date:October 8, 2021
- Views 625
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
ZINGSA, a statutory body established in terms of the Research Act (Chapter 10:22), is searching for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the post of Administration Officer X 1.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations of the ZINGSA.
- Custody of ZINGSA assets register and ensuring adequate insurance.
- Articulation of corporate governance issues.
- Organising Board and/ or stakeholder meetings.
- Ensuring the efficient utilization and control of ZINGSA assets through appropriate management systems.
- Administration budget formulation, control and material purchases.
- Development and implementation of ZINGSA security plan.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/ Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in Administration.
- Interpersonal skills in developing relationships with stakeholders and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent organising, scheduling and time management skills.
- Competency in computer applications such as Excel, Word and Administration Information systems such as SAP.
Applications: certified copies of certificates and detailed CVs with names of 3 referees should be sent to the address below on or before 10 October 2021:
The Director General
Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency
630 Churchill Avenue,
Related Jobs (20)
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time