- Post Date:January 28, 2022
- Views 635
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the position of Administration Officer (Grade 9) that has arisen within the Central Administration Department.
Reporting to: Chief Administration Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of minutes of Council and its committees.
- Maintenance and updating of the resolution book.
- Maintaining an efficient records system for council.
- Supervising and ensuring operational efficiency of the Administration and Human Resources sections.
- Preparation for and supervision of civic functions.
- Facilitating travel arrangements for Councillors and local and international visitors.
- General maintenance, upkeep and security of the town house and its premises.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Chief Administration Officer.
- A Degree in Social Sciences or Public Administration from a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Membership of an appropriate professional institute is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years relevant experience.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license is an added advantage.
REMUNERATION: Council is offering an attractive remuneration package the details of which will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
Applications in envelopes clearly marked “VACANCY -ADMINISTRATION OFFICER”, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be submitted to the undersigned no later than Friday the 18th of February 2022.
The Acting Town Secretary
Stand No. 068
P Bag 6041
“EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY”