- Post Date:March 23, 2022
- Views 283
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Duration: April 2022 to December 2022
Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust (PZAT) is an independent Zimbabwean entity registered as a local Trust in August of 2012 (MA/909/2012). PZAT strives to transform the lives of people living with and affected by HIV by working to ensure their access to comprehensive HIV and sexual health services delivered in safe and supportive environments. PZAT has led and engaged in several programmatic and research activities focused on key affected populations in partnership with the MOHCC and academic, local and multinational partners.
Working under the supervision of the HR and Admin Assistant, the Admin Intern’s primary role will be to provide administrative support to the functions of the Finance and Administration departments to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the HR and Admin Assistant to ensure smooth operation of all administrative matters;
- Manning the reception and developing a filing system (for both electronic files and hard copy files);
- Answering calls and directing to respective staff members;
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings;
- Assist in maintaining an updated and easily accessible hard copy and Electronic Admin Office Filing System;
- Order office supplies;
- Book travel arrangements;
- Book conference calls, hotels, taxis, couriers;
- Take accurate minutes;
- Coordinate office procedure;
- Assist in receiving of purchased goods and distributing them to user departments and districts;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Any other administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A friendly attitude and an ability to cope with work-related stress;
- Very organized;
- Ability to develop effective work plan and prioritizing work;
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal staff and other stakeholders;
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills;
- Reporting skills;
- Inventory control;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Ability to manage and work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in a multicultural setting;
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and respect for diversity;
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management with diplomacy and firmness.
Qualifications, experience, and key competencies required
- Degree in Administration, BAcc / BCom degree in Business Administration or its recognized equivalent;
- Secretarial Diploma with experience is acceptable;
- 1-year relevant experience.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and detailed CV, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section of the email to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 25 March 2021