Administration Clerk – Masvingo Clinic
- Post Date:April 4, 2022
- Views 527
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Health Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Administration Clerk that has arisen within our organization.
- Matches goods received vouchers, orders, authorized invoice and prepares creditors reconciliations.
- Prepares creditors payment vouchers and manual bank payment advice.
- Prepares monthly creditors accruals.
- Raises debtors and reprocesses rejected payments in Claims System.
- Attends to payment queries via email, phones and walk in customers.
- Submits foreign payments to the bank and does acquittals where necessary.
- Handles statutory requirements as per set deadlines.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations as per the Cimas Health Group timetable.
- Analyses investments and accounts for interest.
- Analyses share price movement and makes the necessary adjustments.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly cashflows.
- Prepares petty cash payment paperwork and submits to the Accountant or Finance Manager.
- Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification CIS, ACCA or the equivalent.
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Ability to analyse and solve work related problems and achieve the correct outcomes.
- Ability to interact, negotiate and achieve targets.
If you are interested, apply no later than 06 April 2022.
Related Jobs (13)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship