Administration Clerk – Masvingo Clinic
- Post Date:April 4, 2022
- Views 554
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Health Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Administration Clerk that has arisen within our organization.
- Matches goods received vouchers, orders, authorized invoice and prepares creditors reconciliations.
- Prepares creditors payment vouchers and manual bank payment advice.
- Prepares monthly creditors accruals.
- Raises debtors and reprocesses rejected payments in Claims System.
- Attends to payment queries via email, phones and walk in customers.
- Submits foreign payments to the bank and does acquittals where necessary.
- Handles statutory requirements as per set deadlines.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations as per the Cimas Health Group timetable.
- Analyses investments and accounts for interest.
- Analyses share price movement and makes the necessary adjustments.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly cashflows.
- Prepares petty cash payment paperwork and submits to the Accountant or Finance Manager.
- Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification CIS, ACCA or the equivalent.
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Ability to analyse and solve work related problems and achieve the correct outcomes.
- Ability to interact, negotiate and achieve targets.
If you are interested, apply no later than 06 April 2022.