Administration Assistant - Properties
- Post Date:June 1, 2022
- Views 819
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – PROPERTIES that has arisen in the organization.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Administration Assistant – Properties is responsible for coordinating activities related to the management of all ZINARA properties including leased buildings. The incumbent reports to Administration Controller.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accurate and auditable property records, in both hard and electronic format.
- Maintain the fixed asset register by accurately tracking procurement, usage,depreciation, disposal and replacement of equipment and utensils.
- Ensure that monthly rentals, water and electric consumptions are regularly billed and followed up for payment.
- Ensure compliance to the requirements of Government agencies pertaining to business permits and fire safety and that other licenses are being accomplished.
- Coordinate the acquiring, operating, maintaining, upgrading and disposing of assets cost-effectively.
- Ensure furniture, equipment and semi-expendable items are issued to employees with accompanying documents.
- Maintain of an inventory of company properties.
- Maintain physical capital assets of the company in terms of building installations, office space improvements/ refurbishments and office renovations.
- Monitor the processes, systems and life cycle of all acquired property including acquisition, control, accountability, responsibility, maintenance, utilization and disposition.
- Ensure a clean and orderly office environment.
- Process payments for utilities such that they are made on or before due date in order to make certain the availability of lighting, water, telecommunication, mobile phone, internet connection, photocopier services and other regularly billed office expenses
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including Maths and English.
- Degree in Property Management, Rural and Urban Planning or Quantity Surveying/Equivalent
- Part Diploma in Real Estate is an added advantage
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Class 4 driver’s license.
Applications letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than Monday 6 June 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent
Or send via email to: [email protected]
Applicants can also lodge their application letters at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.