Administration Assistant, Harare
- Post Date:May 19, 2021
- Views 725
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Contract Type: 9 Months Fixed Term Contract
Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a registered charity, founded in 1979. Action Contre la Faim operates in 24 countries. The international network of Action Contre la Faim is represented in Paris, London, Madrid, New York and Montreal. Teams in the field combat hunger on four fronts: nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation. ACF is looking to fill the following vacancy:
The Administration Assistant will offer administrative support to both Finance & Human Resources teams. S/he will assist the teams with activities such as processing payments, filing, organizing meetings and functions.
- Manage advance cash and update the cash ledger;
- Pay salary advances and assist with monthly payroll processes;
- Check and reimburse medical expenses;
- Issue advances to the logistics specialist for purchases;
- Check invoices (format, purchase voucher validity) and make payments;
- Codify the invoices and apply them to the corresponding budget;
- Establish a connection between ledger, documents and physical counting;
- Close the cash account every month (counting, printing);
- File documents in staff files; Update staff database;
- Update and provide staff lists for insurance purposes;
- Take part in the practical organisation of training (schedules, organisation of travels etc);
- Support filing of all administration related documents, both electronic and hard copy.
Qualifications and Experience
- A diploma in Finance, Administration or related studies;
- At least 3 years finance and administration experience in the NGO sector;
- Experience with Belina Payroll;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken skills) and local languages.
How to apply
Forward Cover letters with up-to-date detailed CVs and clearly indicate the post applied for in the email subject to [email protected] Fill in an application form, using a link that you will get as soon as you email your application. The application form has to be filled before the deadline mentioned above.
Please note applications will be considered as they are received, therefore the recruitment process may be closed before the deadline stated above.
Deadline: 26 May 2021 (COB)
Related Jobs (8)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time