Administration Assistant - Electrical
- Post Date:June 1, 2022
- Views 686
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – ELECTRICAL that has arisen in the organization.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Administration Assistant – Electrical is responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint.
The incumbent reports to Administration Controller.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
- Inspect, test and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring or fixtures.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Coordinate compliance issues as guided by Statutes and Regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 O’Levels including Maths and English.
- Class 1 Artisan Certificate in any Electrical field
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Class 4 driver’s license.
Applications letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than Monday 6 June 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent
Or send via email to: [email protected]
Applicants can also lodge their application letters at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.