Administration Assistant/ Driver
- Post Date:April 13, 2021
- Views 665
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
The Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OPHID) PVO 31/16 develops and implements innovative approaches and strategies to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services in Zimbabwe, by providing enhanced access for communities to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment. OPHID, works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) in implementing these interventions. OPHID is looking for suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following post:
The Admin Assistant/Driver is responsible for all administrative and logistical support at the district office in liaison with the Program Officer performing financial acquittals, district office procurements, maintaining petty cash records, maintaining asset inventory, supporting production of time sheets and driving.
Administrative support to district office –
- To ensure that the organization assets are safe and properly maintained;
- To ensure that all aspects of the administrative and logistical functions do are carried out in accordance with compliance donor requirements and general good practices;
- To support the District Officer in administration by timeously processing the timesheets;
- To support the District Officer with timeous collection of financial resources from Central office, acquitting resources advanced and ensure that all required documents are attached;
- Answering telephones, supporting the District Officer to do participant payments at training and other meetings.
- To safely drive OPHID vehicles as per instructions to ensure that staff arrive at and are picked from their intended destinations on time and safely;
- To clean OPHID vehicles so that they are clean all the time to make them hospitable to passengers and maintain the image of OPHID Trust;
- To undertake daily checks on vehicles to ensure that they are roadworthy all the time so that there are no disruptions to business due to preventable faults;
- To advise the District Officer when the vehicle is due for service and plan for the servicing of the vehicle to avoid disruptions of service due to preventable faults;
- To run errands as instructed by District Officer and any other senior officer.
- 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English;
- Administrative qualifications such a National Diploma in Administration, Accounting or Purchasing;
- Clean Class 4 drivers’ license with a Defensive Driving Certificate;
- The ability to communicate in the local languages (Ndebele and Shona) in the respective areas will be a very strong requirement;
- 5 years of work experience in a similar position; proficiency in usual desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) a requisite.
Step 1: Complete the Application Form here
Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
Deadline: 19 April 2021
Related Jobs (30)
Senior Account Manager – Harare on June 17, 2021