Administration Assistant (Bikita)
- Post Date:March 6, 2021
- Views 625
- Career Level AssistantQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
The Administration Assistant’s responsibility will be to provide receptionist and front office services to the organisation in order to support the overall objectives and the smooth running of the organisation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Secretarial Certificate or a Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Good communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of E-mail/Internet
- Knowledge of computer maintenance
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
To apply, follow the link below, attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Application Deadline – 18 March 2021
N.B: The vacancy is subject to award winning.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy. Save the Children is an equal employment employer, therefore, female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Department: Human Resources
Type: Fixed-term contract