- Post Date:June 27, 2022
- Views 1255
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Employee Contract Type: Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Job Requisition ID: R7433
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
To provide administrative support to managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication to ensure efficient operation of the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Technical Programme office within World Vision Zimbabwe.
WASH Resources Management and Administration
- Set up a clear and traceable materials and movable asset record keeping system for the WASH TP.
- Ensure that all procedures for requesting, receipt, storage and distribution of materials/components and assets are adhered to.
- Maintain supplies inventory,
- Support to office space arrangement, floor plan, purchase of office furniture, order office supplies and verify receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as booking virtual meeting, conference calls, raising payment requests, petty cash requests for the department and making sure all entitlements are duly processed
- Assist in field visits including arrangements for travel, hotel reservations, needs assessments, baseline surveys, inventories and data collection and other activities incidental to project implementation.
- Admin support to conferences, workshops, retreats and field visits.
- Support to maintenance of premises, common services, insurance, document storage.
- Safe keeping of assets, inventory, fuel cards and tollgate cards.
Documentation and Reporting
- Generate and submit monthly and quarterly records and reports on materials and assets available, procured, received, supplied and distributed.
- Develop and maintain detailed Assets Database for the WASH TP.
- Develop and maintain Beneficiary records for the WASH TP.
- Prepare, submit and reconcile expense reports
- Work with field staff to make sure that all distribution forms for visibility and promotional materials capture full names, signatures, identifications and locations of beneficiaries.
- Carry out administrative duties such minuting, filing, typing, copying, binding, and scanning etc
- Develop and maintain a computer based and manual filing system for all WASH documents
- Preparing and filing vehicle lease agreements, Projects MOUs, monthly reconciliations for assets, fuel, tollgate, advances and procurements.
- Organize and schedule events, staff appointments and meetings • Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Attend and participate in spiritual nurture meetings and devotions as scheduled and required
Human Resources Management
- Matrix Supervision for drivers
- Higher National Diploma and National Certificate in secretarial Studies
- A degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage
- Three or more years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
NB: Shortlisting will be done as the applications come. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant Types Accepted: Local Applicants Only