- Post Date:October 20, 2021
- Views 685
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd is a state owned Company whose mandate is the generation, transmission, distribution and retailing of electricity, provision of telecommunication services as well as manufacturing and retailing of related electrical equipment. The Company is inviting suitably qualified and motivated candidates to apply for the following position that has arisen within the Company and based at its Head Office in Harare:
POST: ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
The position’s primary role is to provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the successful candidate is responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Assistant including travel and calendar management, preparation of expense reports, consolidation of reports and maintenance of electronic and paper files.
- Preparing documents, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Carrying out basic and internet based research, data compilation and database maintenance for projects and documents.
- Liaising with management and consultants.
- Setting up and clearing of meeting facilities within ZESA offices for high level meetings.
- Providing backup support for other administrative tasks, as required.
- Assisting in special ad-hoc projects as requested such as editing of technical reports and other documents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Business Studies, Economics or Engineering
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization with excellent verbal, written,listening and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) and Internet browsers.
Applications from fully Covid-19 vaccinated applicants should be received by not later than 22nd October 2021 and should be addressed to:-
The Head: Corporate Services (A)
ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd
25 Samora Machel Avenue
PO. Box 377
Or emailed to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender parity at the workplace and does not require payment from potential candidates for submission of applications.
Related Jobs (34)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time
Human Resource and Administration Officer (Matebeleland South Province) on December 5, 2021 Full Time