- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 729
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reporting to: Administrator
Musasa is a national NGO that started work in 1988 focusing on Violence against women (VAW). Musasa mainly focuses on direct support to survivors of Gender based violence, public education and awareness raising on Violence Against Women. Clients that we serve often come to seek legal services. Musasa is therefore inviting candidates for the position of Admin Assistant to be based in Harare.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage Stock Records;
- Receive and Distribute Stocks;
- Communicate Required Stock Lines;
- Filing of Documents Regarding Purchased Items;
- Stock Taking;
- Tracing Discrepancies;
- Any Other Duties as Assigned by the Supervisor.
Skills and attributes
- Able to work well under pressure;
- Able to work well in teams;
- Relatively fit;
- Ability to prioritize tasks given;
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Any tertiary qualification in business management or purchasing and supply (diploma /degree);
- Diploma in warehouse/stores management will be an added advantage;
- CIPS certification an added advantage;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Ability to use Microsoft packages e.g Excel;
- Knowledge of inventory management software e.g Quickbooks;
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
Send your application letter and CV with three (3) traceable references to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Musasa is committed to safeguarding the personal dignity and rights of beneficiaries. Any candidate offered a job with Musasa will be expected to adhere to Musasa’s Safeguarding Policy and conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
Deadline: 25 August 2021