Admin and Legal Desk Coordinator
- Post Date:January 27, 2021
- Views 380
- Qualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Key duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating the Legal Desk serving as the liaison person coordinating on behalf of farmers, the project, organization and the dairy industry on laws affecting them with the view to promote compliance;
- Coordinating the legal requirements of all contractual obligations of the project;
- Assist in designing and implementing Compliance Programs in programs;
- Assist in training and awareness initiatives;
- Gender focal person;
- Coordinate Minute taking at Executive and Management meetings and others when required ensuring all minutes are circulated with 3 working days;
- Coordinate the association’s meetings and events including Regional Meetings;
- Maintain effective communication with the members; Youth Inclusion focal person;
- Responsible for Milk Collection Centre institutional audits and Compliance Programs;
- To coordinate the formulation and implementation of a Legal Risk Management strategy;
- Coordinate the drafting and reviewing of collaboration and partnership agreements and contracts including service level agreements;
- Coordinate analysis and review of legal agreements, policies and documents;
- Coordinate the development of guidelines, policies and procedures, ensuring both internal and external compliance;
- Lead Governance Trainings at Milk Collection Centers;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agri-business or Agriculture Economics or Business Studies or an equivalent;
- Post graduate qualification an advantage;
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant field;
- Previous experience in Auditing and Governance Training is an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills;
- Excellent reporting skills to both internal and external teams;
- Computer skills with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email and PowerPoint);
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license is mandatory.
Interested persons should submit applications with detailed CVs to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The ZADF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all interested and qualifying candidates to apply.
Deadline: 31 January 2021