Actuarial Team Leader : Non-Life Business
- Post Date:June 7, 2022
- Views 274
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of ACTUARIAL TEAM LEADER: NON-LIFE BUSINESS that has arisen within First Mutual Life Company.
Reporting to: The Actuarial Services Manager
The successful candidate will be leading a team working on the following:
- Solvency assessment of the short-term, reinsurance and medical aid subsidiaries.
- Product development, review, pricing and profit-testing.
- Systems development, processes, strategy and compliance
- Data management and policy administration.
- Projects and compliance (ZICARP, IFRS 17, IPEC Guidelines)
- Training of staff and management on actuarial matters
- A Degree in Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering, Business Studies and Computing Science, Applied Mathematics, or any related field with at least 2.1 pass.
- At least 9 actuarial exam passes. Passes in Actuarial Practice and General Insurance Specialist Principles will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of programming languages e.g. VBA, SQL or R will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in related environment is a must.
- Excellent Microsoft computer skills.
- High mathematical aptitude and accuracy
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 10 June 2022.
Related Jobs (28)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract