Actuarial Graduate Trainee
- Post Date:June 16, 2021
- Views 267
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an Actuarial Graduate Trainee within First Mutual Life Company, a subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited. Applications are invited from suitably qualified background; mature; and highly motivated university graduate to fill the above-mentioned position that has risen. The successful candidates will undergo an intensive graduate learnership program for a period of 24 months.
Qualifications and Specifications
- An Upper Second-Class Degree in Actuarial Science / Applied Mathematics/Financial Engineering or related degree
- One-year industrial attachment experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages e.g. VBA, SQL or R will be an added advantage
- Must be 26 years or below
- Ability and interest to undergo virtual training.
- Must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 18 June 2021.
Related Jobs (1)
Finance and Administration Intern, Education Section on July 15, 2021 Internship