- Post Date:October 25, 2021
- Views 304
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Actuarial Consultant that has arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company.
- Collaborating with SBU’s underwriters, finance, claims experts and senior management to help companies develop plans for solvency management.
- Assisting in determining company policy and explaining complex technical matters to company management, government officials, shareholders policyholders and or public.
- Monitoring the impact of proposed courses of action or decisions made by the board / senior management on the solvency of each SBU as requested by the management of the company.
- Assisting in valuation of liabilities, calculation of reserves, Capital Adequacy Requirements, asset liability matching, surplus evaluation, projections, cash flow analysis, and other financial analysis and reporting for financial statements and forecasts.
- Monitoring product profitability and recommending lo management where a product should be re-priced or changed in design
- Conducting competitor analysis, research as required for the development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
- Carrying out review of underwriting limits and reinsurance.
- Developing/preparing reports and assisting in the development of new/revised business policies.
- Interpreting government regulations and internal policies and participating in preparation of documentation related ta government filings/licensing.
- Writing business design change requirements.
- A Degree in Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering or Applied Mathematics
- Minimum seven actuarial passes (new curriculum)
- Three years’ actuarial experience in actuarial-related work with a broad range of exposure to ICT, business functions and processes
- Data Analytics skills
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 28 October 2021.
Related Jobs (33)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021