Accounts Clerk - Vehicle Licencing
- Post Date:January 14, 2022
- Apply Before: January 22, 2022
- Views 147
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of ACCOUNTS CLERK- VEHICLE LICENSING x 1.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To verify and ensure accuracy in vehicle licensing revenue collection from the respective collection points through data capturing and reconciliations of daily, weekly, monthly and annual revenue collection. The incumbent shall report to Financial Controller Management Accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving Cash up and Banking summaries for Vehicle licensing fees.
- Capturing information from cash -up and banking summaries into accounting system.
- Revenue and ICE cash reconciliation that is, tracing collection from cash up and banking summaries to bank deposits and bank statements.
- Reconciliation of agency commission of Vehicle licensing fees.
- Revenue and traffic flow compilation daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Filling Vehicle Licensing fees cash -up,banking summaries ,deposit slip, bank statements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The minimum qualifications for the above post are as follows:
- 5 O’Levels passes including Maths and English.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and power point.
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 January 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
Or send via email to: [email protected]
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent
NB: The reference to be indicated on the email subject is the name of the position being applied for: “ACCOUNTS CLERK- VEHICLE LICENSING”
Applicants can also lodge their applications at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices
ZINARA does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process
Related Jobs (36)
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract