Accounts Clerk - Transit, Abnormal Fuel Levy
- Post Date:January 14, 2022
- Apply Before: January 22, 2022
- Views 234
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of ACCOUNTS CLERK- TRANSIT, ABNORMAL FUEL LEVY x 1.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To verify and ensure accuracy in tolling transit fees, fuel levy, abnormal and overload fees collection from the respective collection points through data capturing and reconciliations of daily, weekly, monthly and annual revenue collection. The incumbent shall report to Financial Controller Management Accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving Cash up and Banking summaries for transit, abnormal/overload, and fuel levy fees.
- Capturing information from cash -up and banking summaries into accounting system.
- Tracing collection from cash up and banking summary to bank deposits and bank statements.
- Reconcile commission charged on transit, fuel levy and abnormal/overload fees for accuracy and completeness.
- Revenue and traffic flow compilation, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Filling transit, abnormal/overload and fuel levy cash up, banking summaries, deposit slips, bank statements and agency contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The minimum qualifications for the above post are as follows:
- 5 O’Levels passes including Maths and English.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and power point.
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 January 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
Or send via email to: [email protected]
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent
NB: The reference to be indicated on the email subject is the name of the position being applied for: “ACCOUNTS CLERK- TRANSIT, ABNORMAL FUEL LEVY”
Applicants can also lodge their applications at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices
ZINARA does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process
Related Jobs (36)
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract