Accounts Clerk Debtors
- Post Date:November 3, 2021
- Views 443
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
The School Of Hospitality and Tourism seeks qualified, suitable and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Accounts Clerk Debtors x 1.
REPORTING TO: ACCOUNTANT (HOD)
- Invoicing and receipting customers.
- Updating cashbook.
- Attending to customer queries.
- Preparation of monthly debtors’ reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Attending to internal and external auditors.
- Any other duties as assigned by your superior.
- Higher National Diploma in accounting.
- SAA Part 3, CIS Part 3 or ACCA level 2.
- Degree in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage Evolution System is a must.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting.
Any interested and suitable persons should submit a detailed CV, application letter and certified copies of educational certificates to:
The Acting Principal
School of Hospitality and Tourism
P O Box AC 410
Or email [email protected] on or before 5 November 2021.
Related Jobs (9)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021