Accounts Clerk - Bank Reconciliation
- Post Date:January 14, 2022
- Views 361
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of ACCOUNTS CLERK- BANK RECONCILIATION x 1.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position exists to process, verify and reconcile input documentation. Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation, and data. Reconcile and rectify customer ledger accounts, accounts receivable records with accounts payable, the incumbent shall be reporting to the Financial Controller Cashbooks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cash and bank reconciliations.
- Filing financial documents.
- Capturing and posting of journals.
- Reconciliation of prepayment transactions.
- Preparation of treasury reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The minimum qualifications for the above post are as follows:
- 5 O’Levels passes including Maths and English.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and power point.
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 January 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
Or send via email to: [email protected]
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent
NB: The reference to be indicated on the email subject is the name of the position being applied for: “ACCOUNTS CLERK- BANK RECONCILIATION”
Applicants can also lodge their applications at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices
ZINARA does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process