- Post Date:May 11, 2021
- Views 280
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
Marist Brothers Nyanga High School seeks applications from suitably qualified experienced and self-driven candidate for the position of Accounts Clerk.
The ideal person should have:
- 5 O’level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- At least 2’A’level passes in Commercial subjects.
- A National Diploma/Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- A Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Bachelor of Accounts/B. Com Finance.
- Capacity to work with Accounting packages such as Pastel and Payroll.
- Computer Literacy is a prerequisite.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CIS would be an added advantage.
- Experience as an Accounts Clerk at an ‘A’ level boarding school is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years in an Accounting field.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and self-driven.
- Ability to work in a Catholic environment with learners.
How to apply:
Qualifying candidates should submit applications by e-mail with certified copies of academic and professional certificates, curriculum vitae with at least two names and addresses and contact of referees.
All applications by e-mail should be sent to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Closing date for applications: 12th May 2021.