- Post Date:August 3, 2022
- Views 285
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of ACCOUNTS CLERK which has arisen in the Finance Department at of our client. The position is based in Kwekwe.
Reporting to: The Financial Accountant
The successful applicant will among other key challenging aspects be responsible for:
- Analyses purchase orders, goods received voucher and purchase invoices, and captures the into the system after verifying correctness of the documentation
- Analyses goods issue voucher of all warehouses on a daily basis and update the total cost to the system
- Reconciles all stocks on a daily basis, to check for variances, errors and wrong computations which may cause or result in wrong financial reports,
- Report daily and monthly on stock usage and variances to the financial accountant
- Participate in monthly and year end stock take.
- Accurately preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records.
- Matches work orders to invoices.
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent.
- Proven experience as an Account Clerk or similar role for at least 1 year.
- Demonstrated ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information
- In-depth knowledge of accounting packages
- Good problem-solving skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
Applications with detailed C. Vs and copies of certificates and National ID should be submitted by no later than close of business 5 August 2022 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.