- Post Date:August 2, 2022
- Views 278
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
The vacancy of Accounts Clerk has arisen within First Mutual Wealth Company and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill this vacancy.
Reporting to: The Accounting Officer
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- General Ledger and inter-company lean reconciliations and journal entries.
- Capturing of receipts and payments into the accounting system
- Identifying for receipting deposits made in the company bank account.
- Preparing weekly payment report.
- Printing reconciliation reports from the system monthly and fling the reports.
- Printing the detailed trial balance from the system for the reconciliation of the ledger at the end of the month
- Generating bank reconciliation report and analyzing the report to check for unlearned transactions and unidentified deposits.
- Capturing the bank statement into the SAGE system monthly.
- Supervising and ensuring clinic and pharmacy billing is done correctly.
- Attending to physical stock counts to any assigned site regularly,
- Ensuring that stock count instructions are followed throughout the stock takes
- Preparing input into the company accounts i.e., Updating of cashbook, journals etc.
- Resolving all bank transaction queries e.g., Reference number requests, stop payments etc.
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance of equivalent.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar position and environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good organisational skills.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human resources via the following email address: c[email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 5 August 2022
First Mutual Holdings Limited Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability or marital status. The Group encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants.