- Post Date:May 17, 2022
- Views 607
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
- At least 5 O-Levels including English and Mathematics
- National diploma or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or SAAA or equivalent
- At least one year experience in the accounting field in a Local Authority.
- Computer literacy in Excel and Pastel.
- Aged between 20 and 40 years of age.
- Revenue collection
- Debtors and creditors analysis
- Recording of expenditure
- Updating of cash books
- Final accounts
Qualifying interested individuals should submit their application letters, detailed CV (Including contacts and e-mail addresses of at least 3 traceable references) and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, birth certificates and national ID cards not later than 19 May 2022 should be addressed to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ZAKA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL