- Post Date:May 1, 2022
- Views 490
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the post of Accounts Clerk which has arisen at Rusape Town Council.
Reporting to: The Assistant Accountant
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of annual and periodic financial statements.
- Assist in debt recovery and control
- Data capturing on electronic and manual accounting systems
- Assist in compilation of bank reconciliation statements
- Supervise Cashiers
- Stores administration
- Supervise shop licensing process
- Bill raising
- Any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Accountants from time to time
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 5’O Level passes including English and Mathematics or Accounts
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or full CIS, full ACCA, full CIMA, full CPA.
- Hands-on experience in computerized accounting and knowledge of Promun system is an added advantage.
- Public Sector or Local Authority accounting experience is an added advantage
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to be submitted through email at [email protected] or through post or hand delivery to the undersigned not later than the 3rd of May 2022.
Rusape Town Council
P.O. Box 17
Related Jobs (9)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship