- Post Date:May 1, 2022
- Views 724
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the post of Accounts Clerk x 1 Post (Permanent) within Rural Electrification Fund Manicaland Province.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updates and reconciles cash book.
- Processes creditor’s payments and reconciles creditor’s statements.
- Processes, reimburses and maintains petty cash,
- Receipts and banks cash.
- Files documents as required.
- Prepares staff debtor’s accounts.
Qualification and Experience
- 5 ‘O’ Levels passes including English and Mathematics
- Diploma in Accounting or Equivalent.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Class 4 Drivers Licence.
- SAP experience is an added advantage.
Applicants should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified academic and professional certificates should be delivered to the address below:
The Provincial Rural Electrification Manager
Rural Electrification Agency
P.O. Box 1648
Or hand delivered to:
106 Herbert Chitepo Street
1st Floor Jotali Building
The closing date for receipt of applications for these posts will be 3 May 2022.
Related Jobs (9)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship