- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 416
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Accounting Officer that has arisen within First Mutual Health Services Company.
- Supervising internet banking operations, monitoring bank account access and movement in statement balances.
- Supervising all claims billing processes at pharmacies, clinics and all related outlets to ensure that they are in line with AHFOZ tariffs and set pricing policies at the health services business level.
- Timeously processing of payments to suppliers.
- Preparing, capturing and posting into Sage monthly journal entries.
- Preparing monthly revenue journals i.e. interest income, fee and commission income
- Preparing general ledger reconciliations i.e. banks, debtors, payables, fixed assets, loan advances, interest income, interest expense, fee and commission income/expense, bonds/debentures, payroll.
- Performing monthly procedures to ensure completeness and accuracy of trial balance.
- Preparing monthly draft management for the Company.
- Preparing daily cash flow statements using updated bank balances, receipts and payments.
- Updating the fixed assets register monthly with new acquisitions and disposals.
- Reconciling the insurance asset schedule with the asset register to ensure that all company assets are insured.
- Preparing audit file and filling all schedules in the relevant sections of the audit file monthly.
- Preparing monthly PAYE returns to ZIMRA.
- Attending to audit queries for both external and internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Sage ERP 1000 accounting system will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar or related environment.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good organizational skills.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 5 August 2021.
Related Jobs (9)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021