- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 381
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Mining
Zimbabwe Alloys Chrome, a major producer of Ferro – chrome invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to the position of ACCOUNTING CLERK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: –
- Recording accounting information
- Processing and filing forms
- Preparing cheques, deposits, and petty cash expenditure budgets.
- Processing journal entries and reconcile bank statements to general ledger.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- National Diploma in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Ms Office Proficiency
- Be above 25 years of age.
Applications in writing accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than 26 June 2022.