- Post Date:March 16, 2022
- Views 466
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Reference Number : Tel20223745
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed individuals to join our team for the position of Accountant Revenue.
Reporting To: Billing and Revenue Assurance Manager
The incumbent will report to the Billing and Revenue Assurance Manager and key responsibilities will include monitoring clients’ payments, tracking financial transactions, and resolves billing discrepancies and reconciliations
Duties And Responsibilities:
Strategy and Policy Formulation
- Participates In The Development Of Retail Division’s Vision And Business Strategy.
- Propagates And Implements Retail Division’s Vision, Strategic Objectives And Values Through The Provision Of Strategic Accounting Partner Support To The Division.
- Develops And Implements Appropriate Strategies For Enhancing Distributor Revenue And/Or Reducing Revenue Loss For The Company.
- Oversees Documentation And Maintenance Of Complete And Accurate Accounting Supporting Revenue Information From TelOne Agencies/Distributors.
- Develops, Implements And Maintains Accounting Systems For Cash Flow Management, Revenue Collection From Agencies / Distributors.
- Manages Revenue, Billing, Collection And Debt Recovery From Distributors.
- Records, Analyses And Report Accounts Accurately In Accordance With Rules And Procedures.
- Conducts Monthly Revenue Financial Analysis For Distributors And Prepares Detailed Financial Reports For Management Decision Making.
- Reviews Monthly Retail Shops Reconciliations And Ensure Adherence To TelOne Internal Controls.
- Carries Out Banking Halls Spot Checks As And When Necessary.
- Upholds Company Procedures When Working With Client Relations Associates To Ensure Compliance With Corporate Accounting Policies And Controls
Risk and Compliance Management
- Develops And Maintains Sound Reporting Systems To Facilitate Effective Financial Management And Strong Internal Control Mechanisms.
- Ensures An Effective Internal Control System Is Maintained And Adheres To Statutory And Fiscal Requirements
- Ensures That The Revenue Accounting And Finance Operations Are Carried Out In Accordance With Accounting And Financial Standards.
Qualification And Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting/ Finance Or Equivalent
- Accounting/ Finance Professional Qualification Will Be An Added Advantage,
- 3 Years’ Experience In An Accounting Experience Environment.
- Good Knowledge Of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Translate Insights Into Action.
- Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply via email to [email protected] not later than 18 March 2022.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.