Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Accountant – Healthcare Services
- Post Date:July 6, 2021
- Views 461
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Society wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the Accountant role that has arisen in the Healthcare Services Division.
- Receives the Finance Manager’s expectations of the unit for the year and devolves the divisional operational and financial plans into departmental monthly, weekly and daily plans.
- Research on trends in the operating environment and makes recommendations to the Finance Manager – Healthcare Services.
- Reviews budget input from user departments and check for reasonability and alignment with operational plans.
- Analyses and monitor cost drivers and make recommendations to the relevant Departmental Head.
- Reviews payment requisitions against budget and recommends for approval.
- Prepares and provides divisional financial input (forecast income statement & cashflows) for business cases and submits to the Finance Manager – Healthcare Services.
- Reviews billing, General Ledger accounts, Trial balance and corrects reconciling items.
- Analyses inventory sub-ledger for transactions not posting in general ledger and take corrective measures where necessary.
- Provides auditors with information to conduct their tasks and responds to audit queries.
- Carries out income tax computations, V.A.T, PAYE and deferred tax.
- Participates in the preparation of the divisional board pack citing financial performance for the quarter in liaison with the Finance Manager – Healthcare Services
- Holder of a Degree in Accounting studying towards a Professional Accounting Qualification -CIMA/CA/ACCA.
2-4 years accounting experience in the Healthcare Industry.
An ability to develop as well as manage staff i.e., great collaborative and leadership skills.
An ability to interact and negotiate where applicable and achieve targets.
Clear verbal and written communication skills and an ability to prepare accurate reports
If you are interested, apply no later than 12 July, 2021
Related Jobs (6)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time