Accountant - Bookkeeping Section: Head Office
- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 518
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following post of ACCOUNTANT – BOOKKEEPING SECTION: HEAD OFFICE x 1 that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (ZIMDEF).
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of quarterly and yearly Final Statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparation of the Monthly Finance Department Report
- Supervision of the Bookkeeping and Salaries Staff
- Reconciliation of all Balance sheet ledgers.
- Bank reconciliation for all the Funds bank accounts.
- Ensuring timely payments of all statutory obligations and submission of the returns thereof.
- Preparation of the budget status report weekly
- Checking of expenditure vouchers
- Communicating with the bank on issues on the bank statement |
- Checking income levy reports and daily call over of expenditure )
- Financial modelling and costing of activities to support executive leadership || decisions
- Attending and responding to all audit queries
- Ensuring that declaration forms from Revenue Department have been confirmed and forwarded for receipting timeously
- Assigning tasks to all finance staff when preparing final and quarterly financial statements
Qualifications, Competencies and Work Competencies
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude and an excellent team player
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Clean class four (4) driver’s licence
Eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae including certified copies of certificates, and the names of 3 contactable referees under confidential cover not later than 25 August 2021 by close of business to:
Human Capital Development Manager
Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund
18572 Off Mother Patrick Avenue
P. Bag CY7739
Or email [email protected]
NB: Only short listed candidates will be advised.
ZIMDEF is an equal opportunity employer
Related Jobs (18)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time