- Post Date:June 11, 2021
- Apply Before: July 1, 2021
- Views 309
- Offered Salary +/- $USD600.00Career Level OtherQualification Degree
- Experience 5-10 Years
Responsibilities and duties include
- Develop, implement and manage strong and sound internal control systems
- Driving the financial strategy, budgeting, audit and forecasting process;
- Preparation of complete accurate financial reports – management accounts, financial statements, annual reports
- Preparing cost of sales reconciliations and GP analysis on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling stock ledgers to nominal ledger on a monthly basis.
- Analysing competitor cost structures and customer account profitability as and when necessary
- Analysing and ensuring accuracy of production costs on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring pricing information in the market and reviewing prices timeously.
- Scrutinizing associated company expenses, analysing profitability and preparing the company budget.
- Product costing, cost analysis and cost controlling
- Develop, implement and monitor a sound, effective and efficient inventory and procurement system
- Advise management on capital expenditure
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or CIS. MBL or MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience with proficiency in using Pastel.
- Experience in Banking/ insuarance /Microfinance an added advantage
- Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence.
Salary : +/- $USD600.00, payable in rtgs using interbank rate
How To Apply
Candidates must email their application letter together with their comprehensive curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Related Jobs (15)
Senior Account Manager – Harare on June 17, 2021