- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 502
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Retail
Applications are invited from experienced qualified candidates for the position of Accountant in a newly established Retail Company that supplies exclusive Bathroom Products. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall running of the Accounting Unit & reports to the Branch Manager
Main Duties include:
- Preparation of Monthly & Year End Financial accounts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and Variance Analysis.
- Product Costing and pricing.
- Working capital management
- Human Resources and Payroll Management.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Managing debtors and creditors.
- Experience in imports and customs clearance is essential.
- Inventory Control
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Full or Advanced Diplomas in CIMA or ACCA .
- At least 7 years’ experience as an Accountant in Retail, Hardware or related companies.
- Sound knowledge of costing is essential.
- Dependable & must possess excellent & traceable leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Palladium /Pastel SOFTWARE a must
- Good pubic relations with abiily to build consensus and relationships among allstakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
Email CVs to [email protected] by COB 20 May 2021.