Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:July 5, 2022
- Views 387
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
- To process, manage and analyse, and report on, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables and perform a variety of related tasks.
- Prepare balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Analyzing trends, sales, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reporting the company’s finances to management and offer suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
KEY TASKS AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
- Document financial transactions by entering accounting information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Completing analysis of expenditures.
Also highlight your salary expectation in your application.