Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:March 15, 2022
- Views 463
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
A leading engineering consultancy firm is seeking an accountant.
- Update and manage best practice accounting controls, procedures and processes
- Keep books of accounts up to date and compliant.
- Update and supervise purchasing and payment system
- Organise and supervise payment of monthly utilities, verifying amounts
- Prepare weekly requisitions, cashbook and cash reconciliation
- Financial Accounting and Reporting iV
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual expenses reports.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- [Able to grow to:] Management Accounting and Reporting iV
- Prepare budgets and periodic forecasts
- Cashflow forecasts and reports
- Track costs and maintain pricing models
- Monthly management accounts and reports
- Profit and loss reports and their respective variance reports
- Key Performance Indicators reports
- Maintain asset register
- Prepare monthly payroll and produce pay slips.
- Prepare timely and compliant ZIMRA, NSSA and ZIMDEF returns.
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual tax returns (VAT, PAYE, Income Tax)
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Work experience in accounting (At least 2 years)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Professional accounting qualification eg Bsc accounting, CIMA, CA, CIS or ACCA
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Pastel or Palladium and Payroll
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Time management with system to track strict deadlines, responsibilities and priorities.
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications on email to [email protected]
Due Date: 18 March 2022.