Accountablity, Monitoring & Evaluation Facilitator x2
- Post Date:May 6, 2021
- Views 631
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
World Vision is a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We are a community of close to 40,000 staff working across the world to help change the lives of vulnerable children. Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be educated for life, experience the love of God and their neighbours and be cared for, protected and participating in addressing issues that affect their lives. World Vision has been active in Zimbabwe since 1973. Our operations are spread across 9 out of 10 provinces, with a majority of over 1.75 million beneficiaries in rural areas. Our current programs focus on improving the well-being of boys and girls in three priority sectors: health and nutrition, livelihoods and education. We also focus on child protection, gender and disabilities, emergency assistance and resilience building as cross cutting priorities across our programs.
World Vision Zimbabwe is committed to the safeguarding of staff, children and communities that we work with, preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work, including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct. We are committed to promote the welfare of children, youth, adults and individuals with whom World Vision engages with. World Vision expects all staff to share this commitment through our conduct and behavior. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work with us. If you share the same vision and values, JOIN US and contribute to life in all its fullness for the children and communities we serve.
Position Title: A, M & E Facilitator x2
Location: Mt Darwin & Chimanimani
Project: WFP-Food For Assets
Purpose of the Position:
To assist in operationalising accountability and monitoring functions in the assigned district. This position functions to integrate field level operations of monitoring and accountability, including field level enumeration and data entry in accordance with the project monitoring framework.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Expand technical knowledge base of monitoring and evaluation standards and initiatives and serve as a resource person, providing conceptual and practical best practice expertise to the district field staff;
- Develop monthly work plans in liaison with the Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Work with field level operational staff and district stakeholders to lead the implementation of appropriate complaints and response and information provision systems in the district, ensure its smooth operation
- Compile, record, and file field level data from monitoring tools and accountability systems using relevant and appropriate computer packages and information management systems.
- Immediately raise sensitive or important complaints with the District Coordinator and A, M, E Specialist.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Diploma in Social Sciences/Economics/Research & Statistics or any related field.
- Working knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, CS-Pro, Epi-Info and Excel)
- Experience in conducting surveys / assessments
- 2 years’ experience in WV M&E and/or Accountability systems an added advantage
- Clean class four driver’s license and motorcycle riding an advantage
- Willing/Desire to be based in the field.
- Good contextual knowledge of local community and social/cultural constraints, realities and organisational relationships
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 11 May 2021