- Post Date:September 23, 2021
- Views 434
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Base Station: Masvingo
To support and uphold the commitment of accountability to project beneficiaries and communities across targeted districts at all stages of the response
- Plans weekly, monthly and quarterly project activities and shares these with field staff and in liaison with the Field Supervisor.
- Inducts and capacitates Gender and Accountability Focal Point Persons on humanitarian accountability frameworks.
- Establishes relevant complaints and feedback mechanisms in target communities.
- Follows up on accountability issues emanating from the field, in coordination with field staff, and devises. action plans to resolve issues.
- Inputs into the project weekly and monthly reports for the project..
- Supports process monitoring of activities by and with partner staff and provides constant feedback to the Field Supervisor.
- Works with M&E Officer and assesses the project’s adherence to CARE’s humanitarian accountability framework.
- Provides inputs into the learning agenda and assists with the identification of case studies and most significant change stories for documentations.
- Provides support to field staff in stakeholder coordination and maintains a district database of key project stakeholders.
- Creates an environment within CARE’s workplaces, programming, and communities where CARE works that is free from sexual harassment, sexual abuse and sexual exploitation and child abuse.
- Degree in Humanitarian Response, Development Studies, Social Work or equivalent
- One-year experience in gender, women/girls’ rights, empowerment programming, community development, training or facilitation and education.
- Experience developing or working within humanitarian accountability frameworks.
- Training and facilitation skills.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
Deadline: 27 September 2021
Related Jobs (29)
Research Consultant (SSA-9): 4 months (50 days) contract duration on October 18, 2021 Consultancy
Head of Project (Harare) – Forecast Based Action (FbA) on October 16, 2021 Full Time