Account Relationship Manager (Mining Portfolio)
- Post Date:December 20, 2021
- Views 436
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Corporate and Investment Banking Department
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Corporate and Investment Banking Department
Vacancy Manager: Head of Corporate and Investment Banking
Purpose of the job
Maintain and grow customer relationships in the Mining Sector including its value chain, and identify opportunities in the sector.
Main Focus Areas
- Manage relationships for BancABC Zimbabwe within the mining sector effectively to grow the Bank’s liability and asset positions.
- Perform regular customer visits and keep abreast with developments in Mining sector and its value chain.
- Attain income levels in line with budget.
- Monitor account performance and facility utilization and produce monthly reports on excesses and arrears on customer accounts.
- Adhere to the Bank’s Credit Policy Framework on all customer accounts.
- Prepare credit appraisals for submission to various committees and ensure conclusion of credible deals.
- Participate actively in business development meetings by updating business on new developments regarding challenges and opportunities existing in the mining sector.
- Generate proposals to increase the value of the Bank’s portfolio through the identification of new products, potential alliances and leveraging off ecosystem banking opportunities.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Relevant Business Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Banking sector, with at least 2 years managing a Mining Portfolio.
Skills and Competencies:
- Technical knowledge related to this role.
- Take responsibility and accountability for completion of tasks.
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation & analytical skills
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Leadership qualities – natural leader and team player with strong influencing skills.
- Maturity and credibility.
- Ability to understand and meet customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal management and relationship building skills
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory issues typical for the country banking system.
- Ability to understand main aspects of a financial institution’s operations, including strategy, product/services design, credit risk management, etc.
- Sound knowledge of digital products and services.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Account Relationship Manager (Mining Portfolio) ” or hand deliver to Human Capital Administration offices.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 24 December 2021 @ 16:30hrs.
Related Jobs (55)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract